Uniswap is one of the most popular decentralized exchanges. It’s often the first destination for newly launched cryptocurrencies too, meaning Uniswap is a great place to find the next 100x gems.
This guide explores the 12 new Uniswap listings to keep an eye on in 2023. All of the projects discussed today have unique use cases, solid tokenomics, and a micro-cap valuation.
Our Analysis of the Top New Uniswap Listings for 2023
We’ll now explore the best Uniswap new listings in more detail. Read on to discover which Uniswap coins are best for your financial goals and risk tolerance.
1. Bitcoin ETF Token (BTCETF) – Deflationary Digital Asset Offering Exposure to Bitcoin ETF Approvals [30% Presale Upside is Now Available]
Bitcoin ETF Token, a brand-new crypto project, is our number one pick. In a nutshell, the project is offering indirect exposure to Bitcoin ETF approvals. According to industry experts, the SEC could approve its first Bitcoin ETF in early 2024. Bitcoin ETF Token is capitalizing on this, and so can those buying its native token, BTCETF.
The project has developed a unique tokenomics system that burns tokens when certain milestones are met. For example, when the first Bitcoin ETF approval date is confirmed, 5% of BTCETF tokens are removed from the supply. There are five milestones in total, meaning one-quarter of all BTCETF tokens will no longer be in circulation.
This can benefit investors in the long run, as deflationary tokens can appreciate in value – assuming demand remains constant. Of course, there are no guarantees that the price of BTCETF will benefit from token burns or milestone achievements, so do bear this in mind. That said, Bitcoin ETF Token is also suitable for short-term investors, considering the presale discount on offer.
Those buying BTCETF tokens at presale prices today will pay just $0.0052. By the end of the presale, investors will pay $0.0068. This represents a 30% upside for early investors – and that’s before tokens are listed on Uniswap and other exchanges. In addition to an immediate upside, BTCETF holders can earn staking rewards, currently yielding an APY of 388%.
|Presale Started||6 Nov 2023|
|Purchase Methods||ETH, USDT, Card|
Our Methodology When Ranking Uniswap New Listings
We spent countless hours researching the best new coins on Uniswap. Here’s an overview of our research methodology:
- Listing Time Frame: For a project to be considered a new Uniswap listing, it must meet one of two criteria. First, if the tokens are already trading on Uniswap, they must have been listed within the prior 72 hours. Alternatively, if the project is still raising presale funds, its first exchange listing must be Uniswap. These criteria ensure investors get exposure to new Uniswap coins from the very get-go.
- Small Market Cap: All of the projects discussed have a small market capitalization, ensuring that investors can target a significant upside. We set an upper limit of $10 million, although some Uniswap coins are valued in the six figures. While small-cap cryptocurrencies are extremely volatile and risky, diversification can help investors mitigate the risks.
- Project Goals and Use Cases: Our methodology also focused on the fundamentals, starting with the project’s goals, strategy, and objectives. We also examined the use case of each token, largely prioritizing those with utility. For instance, BTCMTX (Bitcoin Minetrix) is needed to remotely mine Bitcoin, and MK (Meme Kombat) enables players to bet on virtual meme coin battles.
- Price Performance Since Listing: Some of the new Uniswap coins discussed were selected because of their price performance since being listed. This strategy is separate from fundamental research, as it focuses exclusively on momentum. This is because some investors buy coins on Uniswap because they are exploding in value. This creates hype and FOMO, helping the tokens to continue their parabolic trajectory.
- Presale Upside: We also selected upcoming Uniswap listings that are currently offering a presale upside. This means investors can buy tokens at a discounted price before they’re listed on Uniswap. For instance, based on current presale prices, Bitcoin ETF Token is offering a 30% upside to current investors. Similarly, Launchpad XYZ is offering a 9% presale bonus to those investing today.
By adopting a strict methodology of your own, you’ll be able to find the best Uniswap tokens to invest in. In addition to risk and bankroll management, remember that diversification is crucial. After all, you only need one investment to explode to make sizable gains – even if your other tokens don’t perform well.
Why Invest in the Next Uniswap Listings?
Now that we’ve discussed our research methodology, let’s why new Uniswap listings are attractive to cryptocurrency investors.
Initial Listing Price Increase
Although this isn’t always the case, new coins on Uniswap often witness an immediate increase in value. This is because there’s often a lot of excitement around a new project being listed, especially on Uniswap. After all, Uniswap is one of the largest decentralized exchanges, with daily volumes often exceeding $1 billion.
For example, FrontFanz, which has developed a decentralized ecosystem for the adult industry, is up 457% in the first 24 hours of trading on Uniswap. And then there’s Wisdom Protocol, which is up 6,000% in just 14 hours. Crucially, when investors see that a new Uniswap listing is ‘mooning’, it encourages them to jump on board. This can result in even more parabolic gains.
Just remember that not all Uniswap listings will increase in value. This is why risk management strategies are so important. One option is to limit the amount of money you risk on each new listing, such as 5% of your overall portfolio.
Long-Term Price Potential
Some investors will buy new Uniswap coins and cash out within a few hours. Although this can still yield notable gains, much larger growth can be secured in the longer term. This is because some projects have solid fundamentals with identifiable use cases. These projects have the best chance of doing 100x or more.
For instance, Bitcoin Minetrix has created an innovative stake-to-mine mechanism. After buying its native tokens, BTCMTX, they can be staked for mining credits. Users can exchange these credits for Bitcoin mining power at any time. Therefore, BTCMTX has actual utility, unlike many other cryptocurrencies.
Small Market Capitalization
Uniswap is often the first exchange for newly created cryptocurrencies – especially those that have just completed their presale campaigns. This means that in most cases, new Uniswap coins have a very small market capitalization. This will appeal to investors who are prepared to take on additional risk to target significant gains.
- For example, consider a new project that is listed on Uniswap with a market capitalization of just $2.5 million.
- If the tokens increased by 15x, this would give the project a valuation of $37.5 million.
- And at 150x, its market capitalization would still only be $375 million.
These valuations are still minute when compared to the broader cryptocurrency market, which is currently worth over $1.4 trillion. Therefore, unlike large-cap cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and XRP, small caps on Uniswap can produce unprecedented returns.
Preparation for Centralized Exchange Listings
We’ve established that new projects will often list on Uniswap are their initial exchange. The reason for this is simple; Uniswap is a decentralized exchange, so there isn’t a listing application process. Instead, any cryptocurrency can be listed on Uniswap simply by adding the smart contract address and some liquidity.
- However, the reality is that Uniswap is just a building block for new cryptocurrencies.
- As projects increase their token holders, trading volume, and community members, they have the opportunity to list on centralized exchanges.
- This gives them access to a much larger pool of investors and liquidity.
Therefore, new Uniswap listings allow you to buy cryptocurrencies before they’re launched on more popular exchanges, such as Binance, KuCoin, or Gate.io.
How to Find the Upcoming Coins to List on Uniswap
Uniswap doesn’t have a list of new coins that are added to its exchange. This is likely because of the sheer number of new listings that take place. Plus, Uniswap isn’t able to differentiate between legitimate and scam projects, as it’s merely a decentralized protocol that facilitates trades.
You’ll need to think outside the box to find the best new Uniswap listings. Consider the methods below to get the ball rolling.
The best place to find new listings on Uniswap is DexTools. This is a data aggregation website that extracts pricing data from decentralized exchanges. You’ll need to visit the DexTools website and head over to the ‘Live New Pairs’ section. There isn’t a filter specifically for Uniswap. That said, by default, DexTools displays new listings on the Ethereum network.
And in the vast majority of cases, ERC-20 tokens are listed on Uniswap initially. You can verify this by looking for the Uniswap logo on the right-hand side, as shown with the red arrow in the image above. DexTools displays tokens by the listing time, meaning you can view the newest Uniswap listings.
Next, click on a project for pricing-related data, including market capitalization, liquidity, and trading volume. There is usually a link to the project’s website too, allowing you to read its whitepaper and assess its token use cases.
Another way to find Uniswap live new pairs is on ListingSpy. This is also a data aggregation platform, although ListingSpy specifically focuses on new listings. You’ll be shown cryptocurrencies based on the listing date and time, alongside useful data.
This includes the current price, liquidity, and total locked value (TLV). You’ll also find links to the project’s website and social accounts. However, ListingSpy doesn’t have as many listings as DexTools, although it is a lot more user-friendly.
Presale and ICO Listing Websites
DexTools and ListingSpy are ideal for finding cryptocurrencies that have just been listed on Uniswap. But what about upcoming Uniswap listings that aren’t live yet? In this instance, you’ll want to focus on new cryptocurrency presales (ICOs) that are built on the Ethereum blockchain and have confirmed they’ll be listed on a decentralized exchange after the fundraising campaign.
ICOBench and ICODrops are good options, as they display upcoming and existing presales. You can then find out more about each presale project, alongside its proposed listing date. Some of the best upcoming ICOs that we found include Bitcoin ETF Token, Bitcoin Minetrix, and Meme Kombat.
New listings on Uniswap present a great opportunity to invest in brand-new cryptocurrencies before they take off. One of the best upcoming Uniswap listings is Bitcoin ETF Token, which is currently raising presale funds.
This project offers tokenized burns when key milestones are reported, such as the SEC approving a Bitcoin ETF. Presale investors can secure a 30% upside when buying BTCETF tokens today.
Where can I find new Uniswap listings?
DexTools is the best place to find new listings on Uniswap. Head over to the ‘New Live Pairs’ section and see which cryptocurrencies are suitable for your portfolio.
Is there a way to get Uniswap new listings alert?
Uniswap doesn’t offer alerts on new listings. This is because dozens of new cryptocurrencies list on Uniswap every day, so alerts will quickly become overwhelming.
How often are new tokens listed on the Uniswap exchange?
According to DexTools data, dozens of new Uniswap listings take place every day. Most of these cryptocurrencies have little to no liquidity, so tread with caution.
Read the full article here