In the latest DEX-launched Solana memecoins to pump, MYLO and PUMA have shot-up 50x overnight, and now traders are expecting this Ethereum crypto to explode next.
This comes as recent months have seen a huge trend in explosive DEX-traded token moves, with countless Solana memecoin moon-shots garnering significant attention, including 2024′, SOLAREUM, Joe on SOL, BINK, BONG and MUSK.
— Mylo (@mylosolana) January 15, 2024
Mylo coin is a successor token to the popular memecoin Myro (the founder of Solana’s pet dog), while PUMA token is gaining rapid traction due to its novel cat-like mascot.
MYLO Price Analysis: Doomed To Flatline or Set For Second Bounce?
As price actions hits rock-bottom following a seismic pump, MYLO is currently trading at a market price of $0.00005711 (representing a 24-hour change of -79.67%).
MYLO token shot-up in a rapid 5-hour move that saw price accrue +71,250% as traders flocked into the dramatic rallying trend.
The price move was fuelled by a tidal wave of $486k 24-hour volume, driving MYLO token to an impressive market cap, which has since collapsed down to $47.47k.
This conflicts with a meagre liquidity pool of just $15.66k, which represents just 32% of the total market cap – leaving 68% of bag-holders facing an inability to sell.
PUMA Price Analysis: On the Verge of a Second Breakout Rally Move
In a stronger performance, Solana memecoin PUMA is currently trading at a market price of $0.001556 (representing a 24-hour change of +3,530%).
This comes after a moon-shot launch from an opening price of $0.00004279, in an almost instantly magnetic move that saw 5-hours of subsequent candles hammer +5,863% in initial gains.
Price stalled out around an all-time high of $0.002483 at 19:00 (UTC) on January 15, triggering a -70% retracement over the following 3-hours.
A strong support zone emerged between $0.00073 and $0.0016, with double-bottomed support poising price for a potential second rally later today.
With a market cap of $160.63k, a liquidity pool of $41.25k provides limited opportunity for a major sell-off, representing just 25%.
This leaves holders once again vulnerable to a honeypot, with an inability to lock-in newfound profits.
But while MYRA offers little opportunity, and PUMA’s second-bounce allure is vulnerable to a lack of liquidity, a promising ERC-20 project could offer the best play in coming weeks.
Sponge V2 Launch ($SPONGEV2): A New Era in Meme Coin Evolution – Poised To Outperform Solana Memecoin Like MYLO and PUMA?
Sponge V2, the latest iteration of the renowned Sponge ($SPONGE) meme coin, is making waves in the cryptocurrency market.
Following the phenomenal success of Sponge V1, which peaked at nearly $100 million in market cap and amassed over 13,000 holders, Sponge V2 arrives with promising innovations and opportunities for investors.
How to Acquire Sponge V2
Acquiring Sponge V2 is unique:
- Stake Sponge V1: Buy and stake V1 tokens via Sponge.vip or stake your existing V1 tokens.
- Earn More V2: The longer and more V1 tokens you stake, the more V2 tokens you earn.
Read more:Best Crypto to Invest In 2024
Staking Mechanics and P2E Integration
Sponge V2 introduces Play-to-Earn (P2E) utility, enhancing its ecosystem.
Stake your V1 tokens to earn V2, and engage in the upcoming P2E game to earn additional $SPONGEV2 tokens.
Moreover, this P2E game, a new utility in the Sponge ecosystem, will feature both free and paid versions for enhanced gaming and earning experiences.
Unique Aspects of Sponge V2 Over MYLO and PUMA Coin Price Pump
- Exclusive Access: Earn $SPONGEV2 exclusively through $SPONGE staking.
- Bonus Rewards: Buying and staking $SPONGE offers special $SPONGEV2 bonuses.
- Passive Earnings: Staked $SPONGE tokens yield passive rewards, starting at a minimum 40% APY.
- Permanent Transition: Staking V1 tokens will result in their permanent locking, shifting the focus to V2 post-launch.
Roadmap and Future Prospects
Sponge V2’s roadmap is ambitious, targeting 10,000 holders, Tier 1 CEX listings, and a $100M market cap.
The launch stages include the Sponge game’s development and the Sponge V2 claim and listing.
Sponge V2 is not just a sequel to its predecessor; it’s a reinvention with a focus on utility and community engagement.
The integration of P2E and exclusive staking mechanisms make it a standout project in the meme coin domain.
Stay updated on Sponge V2’s journey through social channels and witness its growth in the crypto world.
Get Sponge V2 Here
Disclaimer: Crypto is a high-risk asset class. This article is provided for informational purposes and does not constitute investment advice. You could lose all of your capital.
Read the full article here